OPIATE WITHDRAWAL OUTPATIENT TREATMENT
Withdrawing From Opiates Can Be Painful.
Whether it be Roxis, Oxy's, Bupes or Dope.
Quitting "cold-turkey" works for some... but if that is not you...
GIVE US A CALL
Opiate Withdrawal Outpatient Treatment Program provides:
Stable, virtually pain-free way to quit Heroin and other Pain Killers.
Affordable, Confidential, Weekly to Monthly Appointments.
- Physicals Exams.
- Customized Weaning Schedule.
- Medical treatment using Suboxone or Zubzolve.
Additional Evaluation and Management are available for:
Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia.
- Addiction/Dependence to Opiates (Pain Medications, Heroin...)
- A Conviction to Quit!
- Ability to Afford and Keep Scheduled Appointment.
- Signed Contract of Practice Policies.
- Honest and Open Dialogue.
- Scheduled and Random Toxicology Screening.
- I-Stop Database Review.
- Addiction Counselling - referred offsite.
What to expect at your First Appointment?
- New Patient In-take Questionnaire.
- Bring a valid government ID.
- A Full Physical Exam and Discussion of Findings.
- Toxicology Screening
- Prescription for Blood work
- Prescription for Suboxone
- Payment of services at time of visit.
Cost of Services:
Not all applicants interviewed will qualify for treatment.
Cost of Services is NON-REFUNDABLE.
No personal check or invoiced charges.
Credit card payments with Valid ID.
New Patient: First Visit is $285 and includes...
$175 for physician consultation.
$80 Scheduled Toxicology Screening
$30 Administrative fees (Includes forms needed for return to work or insurance claims)
Established Patient: $115 - $195
$115 for physician consultation.
$80 Randomized or Scheduled In-House Toxicology Screening.
Laboratory Confirmation Toxicology screening: Per Laboratory
Blood Work: Usually CBC, CMP and TSH.
*Suboxone clinic is held weekly for the first month. Not all interested applicants will qualify for the program. Separately incurred costs includes toxicology screenings, blood work, counseling and may not be covered by insurance. No medication is provided on-site. If treatment is necessary - a prescription will be provided for filling at an off-site pharmacy. Additional evaluation and management will incur separate costs.